Sunday, August 17, 2003

Argh!
Netscape.
Sucks real bad.
All my fault for downloading Kazaa.
The virus came and now we are obliged to use Netscape.
The html code is different so my blog looks weird.
Damn the virus that hit all of us.
Sigh.

Baru balik madrasah.
Wanting to revise on Malaya.
Tomorrow my prelims.
History paper 1 and maths paper 1.
Revision going quite okay.

Went against my instincts and attended dikir.
It was like shit as usual.
Everybody was late and it only started at 6 when i arrived at 3.50pm.
Nasib baik Jelly, Moon, Ipin and Alien ada.
I was actually from school for my SS paper and English paper 2.
Then the art students went to MITA building to see and art exhibition.
We were released at City Hall.
Then headed for Paya Lebar.
Ingat dah lambat.
Sigh.
Realised only then that i am really putih melepak like Kakak Adi Juara described me as.
Really white, you will noe its me. [Apa yang aku Mengarut?]
Keputusan's out.
Celupar second last! hahaha
TSL last. [they were really bad okay!]
Our juara brought us down. [Drunken Tak tau malunyer b*n*t*ng]
Kalau tidak position dah higher.
Really depressing the scores since takde juara yang pass.


Terkenang-kenang di hatiku ini,
Kehadiranmu yang mengisi kesepian.
Ah..... dah lama kami tidak ber"temu",
Ku impikan keketibaan mu.

Stop asking me about her!
Penat aku lain mereka.
Argh!

DAh ah the post for today