Wednesday, August 27, 2003

Hair still gelled.
Malas nak cuci ah!

Jus now went to skool to do my art.
Had a hidden agenda so i was there only 30mins.
[btw i dunno noe what is the actual meaning of hidden agenda]
After that as usual i had coloured hands.
MERAH, BIRU, KUNING.
Nasib baik ada sponge.

Afterward i went crazy and stupid to a certain extent.
I took advantage of my student bus pass to roam around.
Naik bus no 3.
Go round pasir ris.
Then went naik some other buses.
I forgot.
The Singapore Directory and yellow pages not that efficient.
I played around it looking for people's addresses.
However the problem is that some people have their mom's name for their house.
So nama bapak tak pakai.
So i didnot get far.
Except my cousins and close friends.
No i m not weird!
I just have a broadband line.
And nothing much to do.....
HAHAHAHAHA

Borrowed Kakak Leen's VCD again.
The storyline is weak.
I m just still intrigued by the lavish set and etc.
Lagu2 pun not bad.

Yesterday went to a friend's house to watch Laila Isabella.
FUN OHKAY
the movie not the fren. [hehe]
Anyways best arh specifically the part the large woman sang a hindi song to pujuk Laila.
Dah tengok ke belum?

Dah ah nak tidur.
Besok going for art again.
And also the hidden agenda. [Aku masih not sure with the meaning.
Ombak!