Friday, October 17, 2003

I forgot what i had in mind to blog until Kakak Ya reminded me of it.

WHAT IS WRONG BEING HALF INDIAN?
What is wrong even if I m fully indian?
Kena kutuk seh by my maths teacher.
All because I was Listening To indian songs from Devdas.
AND ITS INDIAN NOT KELING OR Suke hati engkau.

Mr Tan, the Accused, Kutuk SEh, like so your half appunenep[you noe the word]
For the love of chappatis and thosai masala, I get mistaken as a Chinese teenageer, My Idendity Card says i am Javanese and I have indian blood.
Does it kill you to have an open mind?
Even though it was jokingly, CELAKA ko ingat ko boleh main main dengan race aku? my roots?
For the love of the merlion, korang in Singaporeans, educated and full of knowledge, susah sangat ke be open minded about this things?
For goodeness sakes, kau ni kan dalam a multi racial society.
Jahanam nyer **** tak tau malu tak sedar diri.
I sit here proud to be who i am and who my ancestors are!
Kahe chhed chhed Mohe!

PAHLAWAN PUTIH