Tuesday, November 18, 2003

Got a paper later at 2.
Mordern World History.
Sigh.....

Yesterday was quite okay. Went to the Fallis residence for break fast. Couldnt eat mutton soup in marcaroni [wait its the othe way round: marcaroni in mutton soup] so i ended up eating Roti John. Had my fill though. After that was Joke sharing session initiated by Lutfi. His was really lame. Still Father should have just keep his mouth shut and i mean it. Sampai i had to tell Mother before she could Solat. So Mother did tell Father off. I mean its Lutfi. Dont take advantage when his parents are not there. Tak kan dier tak kecik hati? Grow up! Anyway, back to the joke part.
"You and i form what?" "Uniform!" Uncle bakar lah yang bilang kite. Dari his school days. Hahaha...fun times. After that went to the kitchen to test kuehs and etc. The Cinnamon [k i dunno how to spell that] cookies were the best. Never knew Kayu manis is so um.....manis. During the whole time I was u know tak tetap. Going here going there, tengok ilhan. Couldnt put him down. He would crawl back to me. Just Adore him.

Somebody's bothering me.
Its irritating that i cant sleep just thinking about this person. Macam kenapa all of the sudden? I plan to take action to douse the flame in my mind. Confront the person and tell the truth. [no its not refering to you] I hope everything turns out fine.

Also my "Twin" sister Raihana, like angry at me for apparently a misunderstanding. I got to get things better before Friday so i m planning to do something tonight. Like Friday "Friends & Co" are going on a field trip to Geylang [typical aint it?] to celebrate the end of the Os. About the plan, that one i m not sure because she has to be at home for me to excute it.
Actually it just giving flowers. Last time i bought her dengan another friend Bunga 80cents at Century Square [kononyer spontanius gift] Its daisys i think and anyway she told me it was the first time she got flowers. SCORE! [heheh main main lah] Anyways being "twins" we got a lot in common like our mothers car is Honda stream [hers: silver mine:black] We are highly allergic to seafood [crabs udang geragu u name it] and some more ah. malas nak type and anyways i got to go and BATHE!......

Pahlawan Putih,
Masih belum mandi........[Jeng Jeng Jeng]