Sunday, November 23, 2003

EDUSAVE FOR ALL CHILDREN!!!
Mom said she was responsible for writing to the PM last year about this. Hmmm......

Yesterday was quite dissapointing since i did not go to rumah cik tipah. She was not in the mood basically. So i spent the whole day [and night] on my tie and dye. Ya i have red fingers now. [MERAH SAGA MENYALA!!!!] At 12am i receive a called from Khabir. He invited me to his house to chill and do stuff. I was like i cant make any promises since my mom baru tidur. The old ones were all staying up and doing stuff that night. Father was listening to old songs on the computer, maiza was on the phone with her friend discussing school choices, mom was outside tukar plant pots and everything and i was trying to make good use of everything we had. [after all that baru khabir called]. Knowing it would awfully be ke-demeritan in my moms eyes i didnt go. I spent the whole time after that dying my cloth until 4.30. Then i went to sleep. Did two dyes so i have one more left to do. Planing to do in a while.

Yup i still havent burnt my uniform. Ala.

Besok Hari Raya.
Cant wait to see you.
Pahlwan Putih