Thursday, December 18, 2003

This year's "BONUS" question of the year goes to....: "Why am i bad in your eyes?"
Dont make laugh......
Hitam Bererti Hitamlah Ia, Tak Mungkin putih jadinya.....
Tak Mungkin Bangkai Gajah Ditutupi Daun nipah.....
Itu Isi Inti Pati, Lima Bak Pantun Pusaka.....


Gym was okay. Penat and sore aje. Yoko yoko tonight. Saw many monkeys. I mean selepas buat satu pull up tengok cermin. Macam it was a show off session. Some of them even just stand there admiring themselves. Was definately out of practice so i cut my 2.4km run on the treadmill in two. Rested in the middle. Best machine was the Rower or something like that. What you do is pull a bar in a rowing action as if u were on a kayak. The chair moves ur butt with you. Then there is a turbine that generates wind energy. So motivated to dry off my sweat i pulled harder and therefore its effectiveness increases. What am i saying?
Anyway after that went to rumah ciktipah to eat fish ball soup and sambal fish cake + tofu. Simple yet nice. Now i am here when i am not supposed to. Wait and see what punishment i get when family gets home. But its so unreasonable to keep me away from my house when its less than 250m away from my house. Well bapak, jadi understand understand arh.
Today Zack's nick power okay....
It was "Can i borrow ur thighs for ear muffs? " or something like that and now its "Do you wanna see my hard drive? I promise it isn"t 3.5 inches and it ain't floppy." Lepak lah dehtu.
Most probably going gym again with Rashidah tomorrow. Hai penat......
Sore to the core....
Pahlawan Putih