Tuesday, December 30, 2003

Finally i got Folklore! The newe album from Nelly Furtado. It came as a belated present from Nadia and Hidayah. Thanks guys. I couldnt buy it myself in the first place since i have no money and i was waiting till they released a VCD of her videos sekali. Nontheless i like it even though Nadia siang siang dah buka the Cd and burn it in her comp. Taik

Yesterday unfortunately i went out with them. Watched Scary movie 3. Hated it. Wished i watch Lotr again sey. Didnt have money like always so i hutang dengan Sarah. Nasib baik semalam Cik Norli kasih duit for my birthday present. Now i can pay her back. I've nadia's guy and i feel it aint much of a competition at ala. Dier macam young and immature. He was late for the movie, he's a mat gangster and he didnt even sent Nadia home. Hey so what he lives in woodlands? I expected and indian guy worthy of the name aamir.[see nadia is the indian girl] Sekali budak main baju. Suka hati kau lah...I got a call from the people. Be starting my training this thursday at ngee ann plaza. Hai.

Hey the Cd cool okay. Ada secret website. You must have the CD to access the website. Cool huh? WAt do YOU have? huh.. nothing worth to compete of course. Hahahahahahahahaha action.
Pahlawan Putih