Monday, December 29, 2003

Watched Lord Of The Rings just now, 5.20 show at GV Tampines.
Ajaked Raihana but she doesnt like lotr so went by myself.
Disaster happened when a minah recognised me. She was from the dikir group called Cenderawasih.
She saw me and tegured me loudly bile tgh naik escalator. "Ay Kau Dari tumpat kan? Dari Anak Seni comp kan?"
I smiled. Then malu lah bila dia cakap "Muka kau macam legolas eh! Handsome ah!" There were five of them. The rest were just grining. Quickly went in the cinema and hid in the darkness. I was at seat 4 the left row while they were some where the other side.
Enjoyed the movie basically. Best. Three hours of solid pleasure. Cept the part where i had to go. They should have and intermission or soimething like that. You know the favourites of the show.....Gandalf and Legolas. Everyone wants to become them. Buat ape? I rather be Aragorn. Ada dua wanita menunggu.

But i admit Gandalf is really good especially during the part where he was swinging his staff and wielding a sword at the same time at Minas Tirith. In the movie legolas and grimli were not that significant ah. But they did the counting thing again. Wonderful movie. Would like to watch again to fully understand some of the parts. Anyway frodo tak buat apa apa. Kalau sam takda definately dier dah mati.
Okay remember the minah i mentioned? Well it didnt end there.
They went Jiwang melayu on me...... "Pemanah hati ku![legolas is an archer] Nak autograph boleh?" and other laungans. Had quite a hard time running away from them.
At the end of it, i was picturing them with evil laughter and all macam in the movie. U know....green light and smoke and all. The minahs wee really ugly. Morphine cessation i guess. Nose studs and all. Hai.......
Do i really look like Legolas? I mean stop the crap man. The anger maybe......

Suke hati korang lah...
I am the king!
Pahalwan Putih