Thursday, March 04, 2004

I am glad i made aquaintences with you. :)

Finally i will be going KL. Insya allah. I want to enjoy! Use up my last pay. 13th date of departure. Mother kasi pulak tu Guess the good results proved everyone. Hey i still went dikir nearing the os...Did i fail? nope. I did well. So what if i came from a neighbourhood school? Hah! look whos laughing. Every second you demoralise me with you stupid nagging i just forget. But now can you forget that i scored well? Hah! i am laughing at your face now and never again. Now i know i can do anything i want.
I still feel that i wasted my entry pass to JC. I mean i qualify and everything but never even enter. Malay not being a prequesite to enter University anymore should have helped but i guess JC life maybe a wee bit too stressful.

Wednesday's attempt in finding a job was wasteful. Though i did enjoy Jumaad [aka bapak] and indra's company. Went around town twice. Biasa untuk pemuda zaman sekarang buat kerja cam gini. heheh. Before this adventure, i went on a trip with Sarah. Mati Mati dier nak orang ikut dier pergi Ngee ann poly to submit her early childhood application. Dah kena pergi the childcare she works at dulu. Nasib abik she kept her promise and belanjaed me.

This days i am getting hooked on Frappes/ice blended. Ultimate Favourite is Caramel for Mc cafe and starbucks, Pure vanilla for Coffee Bean & Tea Leaves [Never discriminate the tea leaves and leave them out. Get it? hahah] Naik Habit. Spent quite alot just in this sector. hahah...

Okay quite late now. Besok ada Dikir. Yay!
Big Yahoo!
Pahlawan