Friday, February 27, 2004

I made it!
Got even better. First in class. So shocked to my bloody medulla oblongata.

English B3
History B3
SS/Geog B3
Art B3
Maths B3
Sci A2
Malay C6

L1R4 14
L1R5 17

Found out i fared better than my brother. Jangan kepala besar....
After receiving my results i couldnt be happy since my own teacher was not that happy for me. Also most of my peers were not in the best of moods. Helfi my good fren really did not make it. If he took my advice and not be like bodoh sombong i really think he could have done it with me and can be in the same arus....hai. Cheer up...really, shidah and me tired so hard....hai... I also could tell my teacher wasnt really happy for me [as she was not smiling] as i guess she wanted somebody else to top the class. Hai.....
Came in a Kurta.
Thank you for the message Kakak ya/ cik tipah. heheh....
Thanks for the call Kakak kirah and Zuraidi....Really appreciate it. :D
Finnally a smile was carved onto my face.
Strangely my mom was the last few people to know my results...kecoh. Pergi rumah cik tipah dulu. Thants when adi called. After my mom sembahyang Maghrib then she knew. No excited at all....cam....okay.....hahahah..i got a broken mother.
I think i will still go for the Art teacher scholarship thing. Then maybe get a degree in Biology or chemistry...
Hai....
Sakit hati.
Pahlawan Putih.