Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Return to Innocence..........

Darn cool song. The title of the song is so powerful sia.

I dont want to reedit the previous post.

Talk about Tepak Sireh, there was a just a show on TV that showed it. Did you see did you see? Bloody nice. Must save up from now to buy a house like that. Every weekend my mates can chill. Boleh berdikir sampai malam. So much space.

Tumpat<----Aku---->Panjy. Where do i go? Whom do i follow? Such an opportunity susah nak dapat. Survey dulu. They invited me [ceh invitation] to their perdana practiceses.
Now i'm caught up between Dikir and Rugby. Susah susah.. Missed two trainings already khehe. Tah macam maner coach nak react. Harap harap besok hujan so i can roll in the mud again!

On Saturday, the malay arts group had a welcome party event for the freshies. Bloody. The president is a gay guy Kakak kirah mentioned before. Tah saper gi vote. Brrr... fun part was we the freshies of Panjy Sri Temasek got involved in it even though we only supposed to watch. Best seh.

I got a problem. Nowadays, the bestest word to describe me would be dazed. Daydreaming has gone up like about 3196million percent. That day funny lah i wanted to salam Kakak ya. Tgh gila. I would just stare into space like no one's business. I know i'm feeling. But feeling what? It;s really not a good idea to be dazed most of the times. Actually now i'm dazed and dunno whethe i am repeating what i said sjfdlkhg;sbg/ sdf gsnfkn i dunno ah. like just wanna sleep all day.

Heard of the NTU event, Awwallah Dondang? I think i'd be performing. Check out www.perbayu.com . This one also last minute.

Nastassia has a blog.! Aku dah gila.

Gila gila gila. Hazel called me a retard. New perspective doesnt hurt.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I lost concentration again!

Pernah dengar Ewa Bulan cute? hahah Panjy merepek ah

Di Sulami Keharuman tanah liat.
Pahlawan Putih