Friday, July 16, 2004

I had so much to blog but i couldnt remember.
Kwa kwa kwa kwaaaa...
 
This week was a hectic, only-comparable-to-five-consecutive-somersaults-done-on-a-wire-strung-across-the-grand-canyon, week. There were great things i did.
 
One was to watch Spiderman 2 with some of my classmates. To name them, JJ, CW, Shingo, Jasmine, Hazel, Angel, Joyce, Asmah, and  uh ... um.. someone left out? Oh ya Gwen.  Its strange that we even agreed to go as it was one of the days we have been planning to zoom back home and sleep like a koala on a eucalyptus tree. The movie was awsome and the filmography was better in the sense viewers could feel [and even understand] the solitude and lonliness of Peter Parker. 
 
On Wednesday, I went with Sarah to meet Mr Muhd [My ex-art teacher who's studying in autralia now.]  All the way at Suntec sia. He show us some of his artworks. Most were awesome. Just awesome.

Rugby was also happening. I'd hope it rained before training. Yah tell me i'm resembling a pig's habit but i like it that way. Rolling in the mud. Coach decided to teach us tackling. The drills feeling like this... Holding on the centre of tree trunk while someone at the base of the tree, makes it lumber with a chainsaw in his hands and yells TIMBER!. A huge plop. Anyhus, i skipped last thurday's training as it didnt rain. Lame excuse huh? Instead went to Pizza Hut for dinner with family. Bolehlah makan watermelon.
 
Yesterday, was 50% of the fun and exhaustion rolled up into one mess. Started school at 9. It was a lab session and it slipped my mind that my lab coat stink of baby vommit [butyric acid]. Before going to school, i didnt let go of the deodrant spray[targeting the coat] until i choked on its fumes.  *Cough* rubs my neck. Human Anatomy and Physiology lab was the most relaxed compared to the other more strict report taking labs. Biology has always been easier than chemistry to me.  Then after Tutorial ended at 4, we went to town: Jasmine, Hazel, Angel, Cw and Eve. My body screaming for rest sia.
 
I left halfway. Remember all the talk about wanting to write lyrics and improve my malay? Well i dunno what happened. Now, i intend to gabung badan eh salah, gabung otak dengan the one the only, Helfi. His malay is darn better than mine so ya. Ardi karut gave me the tema.... "Bunga". Flower.  [For those of you that didnt understand, i am to produce lyrics for a dikir song with the theme "Flower".] Thinking of the interpretation itself is quite a task. Think a bout it. Bunga. Bunga aper? Nak tulis style aper?. I was thinking of Melur [English name: Jasmine]. Heheh...Nothing to do with you Jasmine. =D
 
And in a short while, i'd be making my way to school. Panjy Sri Temasek and the rest of the Malay Arts Group would give us Freshies a taste of what they do. Haiyah.
 
Oh and i spent the whole of yesterday similar to how i did last Friday. Went Prayers, School, Town and Geylang Serai CC in a Thobe.  Thobe. not juba. Juba for ladies. Noora, how? One day ah.. Mesti gila babi nyer.
 
I dont need to bring a spare everywhere i go. Sheesh
 
Why i talk a lot?
Palawan Putih