Saturday, June 26, 2004

I'm blogging somewhere near 1am and i got madrasah tomorrow morn.

Went cycling. The same long butt deflating route. Shortened abit. Setengah jalan kaki dah nak cramp... The wind proved to be more of a hurdle. Why am i not aerodynamic? They trimmed the mango trees. Still eerieness never left.

Yesterday. Hai. Problems arised like fat would float on mama's chicken curry. The thing is Dikir getting very mendak in the group. Far fetched. Sorry no explain. Too cool to elaborate they say.

Why Madrasah? I bet i'd be weary when my parent[either one] wakes me up. Drags feet to toilet. Splash myself with water here and there. Excavate under my bed for my books, maybe a pen or two and a bag to actually put them in it. Try my best to stay awake in car at the ECP, and then survive gruelling hours of boredom. ]

We need to talk.

Could i have a last first kiss?
Pahnanas Wakikulau