Thursday, June 24, 2004

Expect complaints.

Lectures for all the subjects i take in one day. Takbuay tahan. Confined to a seat that numbs the butt with the worst excuse for a table while being stuffed with "essential" information and slotted in are attempts to make the class more lively. Bah. I could have jumped out of my seat and stab the lecturer with a stainless steel ruler. Hah.

Today is friday. I am not supposed to do school. But in 2hrs time i may just be embarking on a trip to waste time. Project assignment. I thought maybe i go across the causeway after that. No apparent reason. Well there's movies that i wanna watch and approx 2.50 per movie is very cheap. haha... budjet babeh.

More classroom crap:

Siew Koon, this girl, said i looked like a football player. Must be the bristles i have on my head. She joined woman's touch rugby. For awhile we were suprised with our interest for rugby.

Lemme get this...i look like a middle eastern footballer? ?

Another girl, malay, thinks i am a skin head. Common misconception.

There's this Principles of Inorganic and Physical Chemistry [PIPC] lecturer who pronounces "Spillage" as "Splige". Her pronouciation haywire. Whole lot more funnier than the jokes she executes.

Guessed i made an impression on my math teacher. Good or bad not yet decided. Very proactive when it comes to math. If math was a person i would have married her. Okay no lah. I wouldnt. haha..

_________________________________

Hey Fad thanks, i like my pics too. I enjoy photography. But then again who doesnt?. Many people are very great at it already. After observing closer, noticed that my photos of that desire for solitude. No humans in my pictures. The world's getting a wee bit too crowded.


MENTERA SEMERAH PADI!
MENTERA SEMERAH PADI.....................

Bagaikan si Jantan yang BERKOKOK,
Pahlawan Putih