Friday, July 02, 2004

Hitam Beerti Hitam Lah Ia,
Tak Mungkin Putih Jadi Nya,
Tak Mungkin Bangkai Gajah Ditutupi,
Daun Nipah.

A person is not who he last say he is, He is who he has always been.

Dont fall for what he last says. Let it be known that you are an irritation. Just an irritation. The mosquito that leaves itchy annoying bumbs. The fly that buzzes around the ears when enjoying a meal. The thick chuck of phlem that linger's in ones throat. The pain only equivilante to when you stub your toe or a paper cut. You are nothing. Nothing but an irritation. You can never result in something massive. Even if you do, you're just an irritation. Use trust wisely.

Our timetables just arent syncronized enough. I still have yet to try the Italian Muslim food Shidah has been talking about. Cant manage to go together.
Had rugby practice on thursday and man was it great. Only disorganised ah. Tak warm up or anything we started training already. After training and not knowing how the game works we played touch rugby. First among us new ones. Again disorganized coz we not that sure what to do. Then vs the experienced seniors. Kecoh siak. Got a CUT!! YEAY!! About time i got one. hahaha

Dikir is getting to its inactive state. Less people showed up yesterday night. But still we jammed the night away. Forgot the lyrics to the song we learnt..Rajin Adik Rajin.... Swear i love the Haig Road Mee Kuah. Always look foward to fridays. Ordered $3 one yesterday [add 50 for extra mee and kuah] Huge plate but i was still disatisfied. [I'll try and see how the portion for $4 one is. (or i could just buy 2 sets)] Thick red liquid that tastes so much better than blood.

I think i got big shoulders. I know i have enormous shoulders. Like a coat hanger. hahah..

Friday, on my way to class, there were girls in baju kurung who cornered me and forced me to view their strikingly yellow flyers. Flabbergasted, i scanned the area for an escape route. Being cornered of course there are no escape routes and minimal people around. To think i even looked up for any lose ropes to swing my way out. Beads of sweat trickled down my sculptured cheek [Ceh.] I looked at the potentially deadly ladies, "Oh no I'm out numbered, there are five of them. I must act hastely". I knew i had to reach into my pocket to call for backup. ARGH! Too late. One of them in a hijab began to speak to me with eye contact. Dang. Hahaha. colourful huh? Well they were from the Malay arts group. They wanted me to join the production group. I said no and went ahead with Panjy Sry Temasek. After filling up a form, [here's the semangat part] they were giving out berkats. Haha. 3 sweets wrapped in gold coloured cloth thing tied with a ribbon. Like berkat orang kahwin. Just shows that they take recruiting seriously.

(Squidward like) WHAT WHAT WHAT? what unlink me? [Dusts shoulder.]

Anyone up for barbeque[Tomorrow]?
Pahlawan Putih
/\\//\\//\\//\