Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Aloha

Wouldnt it be nice by the Beach Boys...

Hah! I like the movie arh. 50 first dates. Watch over and over again. Gila ar dorang. Gila ar aku.

Remember the trip to johor? Bought a number of VCDs for my viewing pleasure. 50 first dates, Harry Potter, Troy, The Day After Tomorrow, Garfield, Last Samurai. Last Samurai i bought DVD version. Bahlul. I dont have a DVD player. hahaha.. Garfield was a stupid very animal talking movie. Troy can only be watched in a cinema.[to get the feel] Harry potter was a great movie coz it was great as a story on paper. The movie helped visualised every detail. Abhor the guy playing Harry Potter. Action lebih bebay.

Had our first lab today. Science in Food Preparation. Masak Potato in 8 different ways. Lepas tu makan. hahaha... Only i took a bite of my microwaved potato gourmet. [Bedek ah..i practically ate the whole thing.] The teacher is the fun one so boleh lah..Tak cerewet. Darn dumb tasks i would say. [Measure flour, sugar et cetera]

Did you know?
I never took BCG...
When they tested my immunity in P6, the red bump was a perfect circle with diameter of 1cm. Postponed to Sec 4. By then, It became uncomplusory!
Hep B injection also i never took. Truthfully, aku takut jarum. Yup. Needles dont belong inside the body. When i took my Thyfoid and umrah japs, i was nervous as hell lah. I think the reason is cos i havent gotten any injuries for a long time. Never broke bones, no cuts or bruises, nothing. Feeling deprived, i joined the Rugby team. Not praying for injuries but just to toughen up babeh! The idea of a on head collision or being a human battering ram is exhilarating. WOOHOO! It think i am gonna crash onto more people. Watch out ah! hahaha gila

my left cheek got pimple. for a long time they only congregated on my right cheek. ack.

Aku sumpah kau bagaikan a lump of catastrophe wrapped in worm infested banana leaf. No not you, YOU!

Feeling Happy =D

I'd wrap my arms around you to tell you the whole story,
Pahlawan Putih