Saturday, July 10, 2004

Aku senasib Diana.
My Msn Messenger's not working either. Not available to be exact. This would explain why i am "offline" most of the time. Sorry guys.

Happy Birthday Kakak ya. =D

Did you know Paris turned around spells Sirap?

Ah its those periods of slumberness again. The weather's cool in the afternoon evening and night. Tidor all day. I study at night. Its makes more sense. I dunno how.

Yesterday being Friday, i decided to spend the day in an Oman origin juba. Wore white pants, white t-shirt and yeah white underwear. Felt pure. Really pure. It was an interesting experience. Went back to ESSS with Sarah. She's arab and she say i looked like her father. Glances from my head to toe. Buat bodoh. Nothing wrong what. Then headed for the mosque. After which i went to school for an hour of PIPC tutorial. More glances from suspected shallow minded students. Earphones stuffed to my ears, Tandak Timur Tengah playing, I felt like i was back in Medinah or something. The juba thing really comfortable. Conclusion, i was expecting something drammatic like the bus driver uncle not allowing me into the bus but instead he smiled and i was just another passenger. The younger ones, my peers[not my class], stared as if i broke a rule that doesnt exist on paper. Their giggles and masked laughter only confirmed the capacity of their brain. Dodos.

Berkembankan Kain Sutera,
Mayang Digerbang
Aduhai Ayunyaaaa....

Pahlawan Putih.