Monday, July 19, 2004

I'm nibbling on orange peel. i finished the orange.
 
Tepak Sireh is great. I like the 2nd floor to the building. Its so bloody spacious. Airconditioned summore. Its a big house that i would imagine how i want my retirement abode to be. so wooden. So peaceful. First of all i was a tepak sireh as a distant relative is having a wedding. The food was ladened with oil which made it nauseating. However i had two servings. After a whole lot of passing by people you dont know, me Kakak ya and sahar went to eat at the Halal chinese chicken rice place at bugis. Then a short trip to the esplanade to meet kakak ya's friend and then back home.
 
....................................
...................................
 
I'll reedit this one too. Lost my concentration to blog. khe khe
Pahlawan Putih