Monday, August 07, 2006

Super Duper!



I have been thinking, and i've thought. In the five months that just passed, i realised that i have been into the shoes of others. That i have felt what they had to go through, before and after.

Thus..
I would like apologise to all the directors of Pentas: Akar Aku for having turn my back at you after the grueling process. Amin, Fid, Mamat and Fana. I realised that at that point of time, my tone of speech was of an offended immature coward. I never knew it took so much time, effort and dedication. For me to strike it out as a failure just proved that i had no respect whatsoever for people's hardwork. i failed as a human being.
and Oh boy, does karma work in its comedic ways. I'm having to face a few of 'myselfs then' now. I think this experience has made me more tactful. to think before i speak, or blog.
Please do forgive me. Now i have seen the light. will look forward to working with you guys again sometime perhaps.


which brings me to an insightful question.
Have you heard about the prostitute who drew water from a well for thristy dog about to die, and she went to heaven after?
How about the woman who was so pious, and devoted to God but yet she went to hell because she had conflicts with her neighbour?

we (me shaza bo) were having a mini debate session and it swayed abit to religious issues. So that question posted to me, relating back to our duties as humans to God.
But what can be gathered from the two incidents is that our relationship between other living things, including humans, is as essential, if not more important, than praying five times a day. Maybe He wants us to instill in us kindess before anything. To respect life, both our's and other's.

and for now, i respect people's views. however, i am not drawing my sword, because its certainly not a battle. Its just a failure to comprehend. As much as i want to defend my pride, i know im better off letting it go. (thus the new blog header picture.) Take in what people say, then sieve, to get the constructive ones.

like the metaphor bo gave me about girls.
"girls are like sand..
if u hold on to them tightly.. ur just gonna hurt urself,
if u hold them loosely..they'll fall through ur hands,
so u just have to hold them in between..."


words of wisdom from bo. hurhur

Anyway, the song is just a happy song. Feeling in the mood for love.
The guys are my SUPER DUPER LOVE!

xoxo
Pahlawan Putih