Monday, July 31, 2006

*Please do ignore my last post as it was written by my eternal pessimist alter ego.*

I would like to thank everyone and anyone who congratulated us (no weightage on sincerity) May your well wishes will help us in our future endeavours.

All i want now is for us to be happy.
Oh, so happy,
I feel happy and witty and gay!
And I pity
Anyone who isn't me tonight.

I feel charming,
Oh, so charming
It's alarming how charming I feel!
And so happy
That I hardly can believe I'm real.

We dont have anything to lose anyways.. other than this bootiful fellowship.

I was going through the pictures we took during the award ceremony. I think this is the most adorable.


Different generations of Temasek Polytechnic students. With our most supportive alumnis, Shireen and Najib.

I still remember the time we with najib outside mango room, and he was telling us about his experience with Dengkur, a PPP production few years back. sigh... how time flies.

I've signed up for Eka youth so i would have more reasons to head to tapac. get cups of muar sugar cane juice. soak in the peace, bathe in the rain again perhaps. hee

i hate how nostalgia starts with pleasure and ends with pain.
Pahlawan Putih