Saturday, June 24, 2006

Heavy

is my heart

There's just so much going on. and i am constantly driven to satiation of an emotion everytime.

Like on friday, i went to prayers at Ghufran and boy was it an emotional trip. I really like the Imam and how he made the doa into a poem, by rhyming the end of each line. And how his intonations drew humanity out of me. squeezed my tears out of me. and in a moment i become thankful for the ability to breathe.


If you dont already know, casting for PPP is done and over with. im pretty glad it happened cos CLASSIFIED: Projek Congkak, becomes OUR script more than my script. and it becomes OUR direction more than my direction. OUR voice, more than my voice. and i love how it becomes OUR blog more than the blog i designed. www.titisantemasek.blogspot.com

I am merely here to lay the foundation for which the team would have to anchor their pillars that would support our intentions, and the put up walls that would one day echo with our efforts, and plaster a ceiling from which our sweat will drip, welcomed, and construct a roof for which we will together sheild and protect what we've built.
Only then would the people, the audience and the judges furnish our home, either with praises or criticism.
But whatever the case, we'd still be proud we built this up together.

and a love affair is starting to blossom between us. Blossoming into a demure-looking poppy, that grows from affection to addiction. I love them. I love them all, although at the sametime i reminded im being selfish to want them to myself.



Then eka had to make my life more confusing then it already is. But i still love them too.

I think i'd be participating in the Singapore Young Dramatists Award (SYDA) 2006. which is awfully wicked.

and today i watched Suria Segar, for the first time in my life. Cos apparently, (i feel almost as if im bragging as i type this) in two weeks time, i'd be representing TP's participation in PPP for the show. Gawd.

The shocking part is not being on TV, cos even i dont watch the programme, but why i was chosen to go, with Fezhah and Big. I think eka likes to put people on the spot. heh.

and the day, 9th july happens to also be date due for lots of things like, the script, magic cue sheet etc. darn. I dont know. i hope i dont get excited to the point of being proud. and i better get comfortable talking to inanimate objects cos the camera aint my cuppa tea.


Then i got an invited for an assignment. Be photographer for MUIS family day. All expenses paid, paid trip. I'd have to meet them tomorrow and see how it goes. I hope i get a camera by then. *HUGE COLGATE SMILE AT MOM*

With all this, my mom wonders why i cant be bothered about my SIP? hurhur


Oh then i got pissed lah. When i logged on to my home's CPU. All my files were deleted. All my pictures, all my music, my works. dang. I should have transfered them to the Rosnah (my laptop) sooner. So much for a portfolio. : P

Now i cant wait for wednesday for which i'll be meeting my loves again.

Que sara sara
Pahlawan Putih