Sunday, December 18, 2005

Kill me!

Just smack me in the head with a radioactive duck with the bird flu. So in the end, the weekend was wasted. I did not do any studying. Pinch yourself if you think im proud. im ashamed. what manner of disgrace is this? I just couldnt study. simply couldnt study. well i tried. but to no avail.

What was i doing? Sleeping. and changing my friendster profile.

and getting drunk on potato chowder - ouh but it was the best.

Later at 1 i have an open book test. you know how open book tests are.. bloody sneaking and it forces you to think! anyway.. here's my schedule

Food Preservation & Quality Assurance Project 19 Dec 2005 (Mon)
Communication Skills for Applied Science 3 20 Dec 2005 (Tues)
Health and Wellness 20 Dec 2005 (Tues)
Advanced Food Science 22 Dec 2005 (Thurs)
PBPN 22 Dec 2005 (Thurs)


Doom awaits.
Pahlawan Putih