Saturday, December 17, 2005

Hiatus

I never really like to mention that I would be on hiatus. I don’t have that kind of will power to not log in to the internet for more than a day.

Finished cleaning my room a while back. Organised a must revise stack for my term test this coming week aka the week stating tmrw. I m such a shit head. Im stressed that I haven’t started my revision. Not cos my test is tmrw. I mean this could be a bad habit.

Mom’s in KL for a wedding. Brought the 3 younger ones with her. Its weird how the ‘men’ of the house (bibik not included) are left in the house. We all hardly talk to each other. Hardly even home come to think of it. I kinda miss the times at BLK 147. hehe, absorbed with nostalgia. Anyway.. I think im going out to get some stuff to last me for the next two days or so. Prolly cooking a big pot Potato chowder – hehe to aida, then refrigerate some.

In the last two days or so, I was experimenting on a new blog template. But I guess its still too flawful to be posted. Now i vaguely know how to use macromedia flash. Maybe after term test I’ll get it refined

Reply to tags
duX`-: wuits, bape kau dapat for first two assignments..?
I got 7 for my mask, 8.5 for the write up. Tak fair sarks. But for my presentation, 10.5. hahah

pinkphreak: Your hosting wasn't that bad just that at some point of time I couldn't make up what you were saying
Must have been the apek-sound system rented mics

sha: nice bloggy!!! but the pic a bit weird uh... hairy.. heh. btw, i saw u in tp before. u performed dk outside library right?
I readily accept the fact that im hairy. It’s the aesthetic Hoho. Yeah that was me sitting at the end making a fool out of my foolish self.

DiLa: welloo... hehe awak pun lost hp ke? iskh iskh iskhh... niwayz, nice skin u got there. Smilezz
(Smiles back) Thank you.

And I think the word ‘gay’ is being mentioned a little too much for comfort.

ange: do you think you look gay?
anonymous: wow...hott!! macy gray i mean...wahahaahhaha!!!
anakboyan: irfan...err...u seriously look freaking gay....hmmm.tis tis production by teater kami...interested?
anakboyan: kiddin yah....u noe wat...u look way more older and mature for ur age....
shidah: irfan gay? nt at all.U're all changed seh fan.Gd job
anakboyan: i din say he's gay. only tt he LOOKed gay....it's 2 diff things...no offence yah...peace..
aida: i told you you look gay in that pic. tak nak dgr. haha...
ren.: hahhaa.. gay=happy wat.. hahaha.. sorry.. kpo me...


Enlighten me. How does one look gay?
I thought it was a nice picture, and I still think it is. Anyway its just a reference for my future self. Sheesh…big fuss over a dumb picture. How controversial can I get?
Joeyaah bte Jengangan (not her real name – identity has been asked to be kept confidential) even said I should arrested for such a picture. The subject of the email? ”Call the police, and the fire brigade at that”. Joeyaah, you crack me up, but lets hope the flame isn’t rekindled between us – hohoho.
Cant a man look good once in a while?
So yeah it doesn’t matter because its an N/A status( not applicable). I m not gay. But really… don’t you think it’s a nice picture? Other than the fact im wearing a tight I-won-a-radio-contest-few-years-back Macy gray t-shirt?

princess: i love da name irfan!!
Hahah thanks for the random compliment. I found out that my name really truly means thankfulness. Hmm…

Back to the procrastination
Pahlawan Putih