Saturday, December 10, 2005

DIKIR SHIOK! BERAYA!!!

Glad its over. Glad it happened.

Though me and Ardi suck-ed at hosting, we had our fair share of fun.


Kononnya judge. Ye ye aje


Jejaka of the year finalists. -raye dah habis lo..

Lots of lessons learnt as a whole. Gigantic portions of effort put in by all the members. Titisan keringat, darah dan air mata membasahi baju kurung kami. Hehe. I had to be secretary, designer, host, paper cutter, runner, cross-checking counter and many more.
Now, I really understand the feeling of the organizers in relation to a dikir competition and how co-operation is much sought after from the participants. If not, all hell breaks loose. The only problem I saw just now, was the delegation of task. Other than that, we had fun... hohoh. I personally liked the bee hoon.

As for performance wise, I couldn’t really judge as I was backstage. However Angkatan Sekolah Lama was really good. I liked the karut. Cant remember how the juara sound like – hope to see the VCD soon. Yan did good but there's still something thats missing.

More updates at Tumpat's Website

Cant wait to write my next piece. Ya I really miss squeezing my brains of every bit of creative juice, pulling out my hair, falling sleeping on my draft naskahs, flipping through the kamus looking for a word that rhymes, worsening my myopia, just to come up with a piece.

I was afraid to fall. Afraid to fail.

Pucat sekali lagi
Pahlawan Putih