Friday, November 18, 2005

Very the sorry

yes, school is taking most of my time these days. I apologise to my (panasonic [according to aida]) fans out there that might be hampa, kecewa or dissapointed in any way.

I have been meaning to write an entry about the wonderous syawal related escapades that have been going on. Will update pics and the video once i have the time. Will, eh.

Been feeling quite down. I guess its after the sad realisation that i might not be able to go on holiday sometime soon (sometime soon- ard 6 mths?) Tioman pun belum confirm.
And im pissed i couldnt get last minute tickets to Moon People. I hope Cynthia understand. But still i feel quite bad cos she's always been there be it rehearsals or the real thing. Now its her performance and i dont even show up for one of the 4 shows. haiyah.
And im lagi pissed Mr Helfi Bin Selamat changed no. again and i cant force him to come along for M. Nasir's concert. I gave up on him and bought my ticket. Going solo like the last time for Pesta Raya. But hey.. who cares right? Even though the seat belakang like nonsense, im gonna get to Damping M. Nasir. wooo

okay.. more updates later

Sweaty palms
Pahlawan Putih