Sunday, December 04, 2005

Allow my soul to absorb your tranquility...

Thats the direct translation of 'Izinkan Batinku Menyerap Ketenanganmu'
And that sounds wrong.

Translation has its limitations. The phrase featured on the header pic of this blog can also be translated as 'Give my insides the permission to marinate in your peace'. hohoh wrong-er

As you all know, the beach it my retreat. Thus no further explaination required for the choice of concept.


I have been wanting to blog on a day i remember to be nice.

The highlight of the day would have been the start. I woke up feeling happy and my body, far from any form of fatigue. It was ard 8am in the morning and i really felt elated for some reason or another. Just light and refreshed. Then i had an easy test. followed by nothing! so i headed home and took a wonderful nap as the weather was perfect. So that was nice. then it started being shitty prior to the fact i had a report to hand in the following day. Makz...

maybe its cos im down with the bug. The love bug. This infactuation is draining the hell out me. And im not sure it will go anywhere. But i still have hopes. *Clenching my jaw. Facial muscles tighten. teeth shinning.

Reply to tags
aida: you put that much thought into your mask huh? makes it even more appealing to me. it's lovely btw
Thanks man. I guess I have been trained to focus on detail.

mkhan: n u got to take a picture with M NASIR!!! WARFGGGGHH!!
Yeah. Warfgggghh.
mkhan: ohmygosh ur mask is sooo LAWA!!! and ur write-up ah...PHOOO I feel so intimidated.
Ouh don’t be. I was worried no one could understand it as I did half asleep.

duX`-: seeeyaakk ahh kauuu~ citer peh baik. now comes the second assignment. heh heh. kau pilih ape ah?
Thanks sia. Marcel Duchamp. Baru ingat – got to do research

Faddy: "lucky bugger" sounds sooooo darn familar. kekeek!! anyway, yah!! the lights were like wowoweeeee! uber chio.
Yeah with the smoke and all.

kizzie: funny how we always see m. nasir under tok long's block at bedok reservoir on first day Raya when we were younger& now you're so into him. should've gone up to him then eh. no other fans to kacau
Yea! Come to think of it I have the faintest most vaguest memory of that happening. What a waste… but I like Mentera Semerah Padi since young hohoh

passerby: well i mean it IS u.lol sorry.
passerby: somehow that mask looks like u.heh
Hey no worries. No need to apologise. Even I was thinking of then. Then I went “Duh that’s my bloody face. How stupid can I get” – that’s rhetorical question btw

ange: send me my mask lah you. (:
done. Sorry I almost suffocate you. Hoho. It was the nose’s fault.

anonymous: wow. i like teh whole concept and how each detailed is justified! good job.
Thanks a million. though i wish i vaguely know who you are.

Dee: nice nice skin! eh tt pic i took rite? Heh
Abeh bangga ah… hahah but I like the pic on the left more.

Fad: now thats what i call a beautiful template.
This is what I call a torturous template.

I thought since I’ve done more than 10 templates I would finish up faster, but that’s just a myth. Maybe its cos I look for new stuff to do and explore/experiment.

Today was almost photoshop day. I did the template, MAG recruitment forms that have yet to be approved and a part of the Dikir Shiok! Beraya!!! certificates of participation. Wooo my eyes. All that radiation. All that electricity…


im gonna blog about lelembut some other time... no mood now..

Lelembut - Intellectually intriguing
Pahlawan Putih