Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Where do i go from here?


If that is really a concern.
Aida says we manusias like to complicate things.
No comments.
Yes im 18. already.

i dont see a cause for celebration.
im sorta upset actually.
Me being 17 was the best time i had. Seriously.
Will miss being 17. will miss those times.

I have always been a failure at celebrating birthdays, especially mine.
Slept 7hrs throughout the day. - So bloody relaxing.
Got twenty over mgs - first time in years

Would like to take this opportunity to thank those who msged me Bro Shariff, kakak ya, Hidayah, Noora, Shikin, Kak Ruf, Zuraidy, Jas, Angel, Amin, dee and dessy. Tags from amalina, imran, anakboyan, yaya, ren, ange, RaQ, sharifah, MKhan, Faddy, shidah, duX`-, nur kasih. Email from Nurul. Also would like to thank aida for the belated blog post. hohoh..

Most birthday wishes from friends / relatives / N/A ever. thus i reinforce that being 17 was the best experience i had. I would like to thank the Almighty for all that he has given me.

Good memories.
For the first time i won in a competition -Click photo competition. Became close to PST -Pentas, Khatulistiwa. Started experimenting with lyrics. Became President. Organized events. Fell in Love. Nominated as a group for Awok-awok terbaik. Got my first ever trophy (serious, first ever in my entire pathetic life)- Senikata Harapan. Made friends with respected people. Went for a script-writing workshop with the most radical bunch of MAG-ians(Became an old kelantanese maid). Dikir, drama then dance. Friendships forged. Some strengthened. Got involved in a whole lot of events. Events that started the ball rolling in relation to making friends. Survived two semesters. Accepted myself.

On to terrible things. I lost my phone. Dropped the new one in the sea. Lost my trusty blue bike. Lost my love. failed a paper - had to sit for supp. Got my brother's ez-link confiscated. struggling to survive this semester and some other stuff i cant remember


This is me. 18.

wonder how i would look like if i survive to be 81. hohoh.. confirm lagi handsome.
As for now, im depressed. Funny thing was we had a family session at (where else?)mom's room. Was an open informal discussion about random stuff. I told her i feel like jumping and that if i dont im not going to work but instead leech on her bonuses and what not. hahaha Kidding lah!

Semuanya ku lepaskan... demi masa hadapan....

The only thing that keeps me going is the thought of a getaway with my friends. All the beaches im gonna meet.(no pun intended) - Tioman, Ubin, Desaru?

"Ombak yang menjamah
kakiku sekali
takkan dapat
kukenali lagi"
- A. Samad Said

rayuku sayu, layu,
Pahlawan Putih