Sunday, August 07, 2005

Project Anti-Projects

I was up till 1 doing my APFS project. Friends being friends, they decided it was best to keep me uninformed of the extended deadline. I wish i had a parang. Buat garang. Dah malam-malam. Jgn sampai perang.

Though its nice to have friends that understand the hard time im facing. Tryna cope. Tryna smile. Well its either that or they have absolutely no trust in my ability to excel.



Hehehehe i'll go with the latter.. hahahaha

Rindu, rindu~
"Di sini kisah bermula mani beradu tenaga merebut takhta
Di pinggiran muar laut merah terbelah dua
Dan tatkala itu mata Al-aswad memuntahkan cahaya
Detik bab pertama tangis sahaya menyapa cuping dunia"


Theres a picnic tmrw. Do i wanna go? i dunno. beri kan ku se cangkir, kopi halia, buat ubat si ayam buta~sjlisuli/DFhbasdnl

Gersang arus minda...
Pahlawan Putih....