Monday, July 18, 2005

Havent been replying to tags.... ­

and im almost late for school...


caca: irfan kuajak!!!publish photo tak minta permission!!humph!­
Hahaha... Ko ambik gambar takda permission ape...

arni: aduh aduh... lawa benor 'tatu' awak tuuu fierceeee
Fierce habis. hahaha macam k-wat ada ah hahaha

ren.: hearing this song is like walking down srgoon road during deepavali...
Itu lain... Tak peaceful at all...

bLaCkr0sE: fan.. stop it arh.. dat 'di pentas dewan suria..' nk buat tekankn R tu ckit ehh.. hehe
Dah bosan tak tau apa nak buat

KelKatu: huh? i said gersang arus minda (barren flow of thoughts)??? bila ek? DAMN!! i hate turning 25..
Lang seni ke sabitah? ya i think so... 25?? kekeke

zee: isn't that lina in one of the pics?from TP.
Yes that was lina from TP/

bLaCkr0sE: all the best fan!! aku support ko arh beb.. hehe
Terima Kaaaseh arh beb.

muso: I keep coming back to your blogspot just to listen to the music. Best listening to it and reading your description on 7/7. I want to be there too!
Let pack our bags and leave on a jet plane....dont know when we'll be back again..

pinkphreak: Tumpat was impressive for Citra!!
Thank you.

blaCkr0sE: tumpat was great. ur set is great. congrats again.
Thank you. Hope you will continue to support us. Or just me maybe hahaha

FAd: deyy. long time since i last tagged! conrats irfan!
Thanks a bunch. Dont worry, sometimes i dont even have time to visit my own blog.

KelKatu: wakakakaakakaka.. PULUAN!!! missed that one.. ehehehehe..
Haha takpe lahs. Puluan pun jadi lah.. tak cerewet.

littlekid-gd boy: Awesome lyrics! Wanna learn how to write like that!
Think out of the box. Zhat esz mi motto.

kizzie: senikata harapan?! wonderful, irfan. congrats!
Thanks you..

NuRuL^ann: haloo! heee lagu sedap di dngr ya? heee... btw nice blog.. juz dropin bye 2 say hi! heee kalau free visit ma blog ehk? tanky!
Okay.

Hakim: congrats to ur grp. congrats to u for senikata. but one tip, rima dikir tak lagi secara lisan but secara tulisan. maybe u'd like to ask ard. maybe kelkatu...
congrats on da awards. now dat ur grp has wat we call the passport, ppl will start to finally notice. congrats on senikata. but one tip, rima dikir bukan lagi secara lisan tapi cara tulisan...

Yup i have taken note. -ar -ah -a.. thanks for the concern and for the congratulatins.. (We dont look at it as a passport. Just another step forward. thats all)

ShariffSah: hi... juz dropin by to say congrats on ur winning yesterday... no question asked... u deserve it...
Words cant express my gratitude. Especial since you decided to drop by. Very honoured and flattered. Thanks a whole bunch.

budak_NP: did i ever say not to tag again? haha this time i gotta reason ok! niwayz, BAIK IRFAN!!! party hat maintain eh!!
Heh. Thanks.. Party hat tu apa ah? tak pernah ku tahu...

Hakim: how come cannot delete tag ah?
Wo pu ce tau leh..

angell: im blurred. WHAT FREAKING AWARD DID YOU WIN!! the only words i recognised in the whole entry is pahlawan putih. hehh. TRANSLATION!
Angel, dont bedek ah.. 6o% of the entry was in english.. you okay or not...

bloghopper_NP: woohoo!congrats for gettin puluan harapan n senikata harapan.kakak
KAKAK? betul tak betul ni? Thanks again btwz.



Still trying to settle in…



Every single time I lose focus and go wondering in my own realm, the topic pops ups out of no where and I begin to get myself stressed on why I was harapan-ed. No one said anything but the hatred in their eyes spoke loudly of their thoughts.

Yes, I realize I am only 17 and its just my fourth naskah. Still learning. Still making mistakes. For the record: I m still shocked myself. And if I offended anyone…my apologies. Also long as I know it was a fair judgment, im happy. :D
I think it was God’s will. Sesungguhnya Dia yang Maha Berkuasa. Dan kepadaNya juga aku berdoa agar hidung tak mencucuk langit malah tunduk mengikut resmi padi. Now I m pressurized... for my next naskah. Darn.

If only I could share the joy with someone who would care and wouldn’t think I am bragging. Luckily my members are more than elated for me. Got a few calls yesterday. Everyone seems to want to cry. Che. Sadness in jubilation....

The moment they announced, where I was frantically gasping for air, keeps playing in my head..And i get breathless everytime. Quite sad that reality keeps coming back. I have to move on. And im blogging this in hope i dont brood over it. Maybe's Cynthia's right. I do doubt myself too much.

Pinta seteguk peluang,
Dan secebis keyakinan....

Pahlawan Putih