Monday, July 11, 2005

Fun

From saturday onwards i had an abundant supply of that.
maybe the break lasts for only those short moments.

Sunday was way cool as it was almost like an excursion for the 5 of us (6 after cynthia joined us). Feeling more and more like an extended family. heh

Yesterday was fun cos i slept 3 times before training. The other type of training. My feet aching like somebody's business. Weirdly enough, not my leg. only feet.

But today sure will be different. I would have to start on my work and projects. Therefore i am blogging as muchos and possible till i shut myself of for a while. heh.

Oh and now i have a new girlfriend. hahahahah. Her name is Cynthia. She's my SDO. I'm sporting for a "fake" relationship anytime. But i have been thinking and it really has got me nowhere. With this new busy-ness i dont thinki have time for a real relationship. Oh well, get married late then.. heh

Thanks for the msg shifu. Your feedback is greatly appreciated... But now i am lost in translation....



Ana sobir..
Pahlawan Putih