Friday, July 01, 2005

Wahlau

Still busy as ever.
Still testing everyone’s patience.
Still not satisfied.
Still haven’t studied for my term test.
Still trying…….

I received some interesting feedback on how I dikir.
Muka maintain ah” “Senyum sikit” etc.
Let me explain... I do smile and its at the first few moments of the set. After that I usually put on a frown cos its quite stressful to keep your breath in place and sing/shout while trying to memorise the lyrics etc. Memang susah… asik nak kena be alert.

I think I smile a lot, but I don’t understand why I subconsciously choose not to smile at times when it’s most important to smile.

Pancetation.
The process of feeling intense fatigue and temporary loss of all will to live. Eg. Dikir Marathon…. Pentas, Enrichment at Nanyang Girls, Khatulistiwa, CCA recruitment, DkuLan saringan and Finals….Heh.

IF only you could make a living of seni. Let me rephrase that… IF only you could make a stable source of living, while not be looked down upon, from seni.
Anw I wont be playing for Citra because of me. I couldn’t finish the lyrics in time and anyway we haven’t confirmed a song for the set and we’re all going through pancetation I guess.

So many things to do..... I know im just asking for trouble by agreeing to it. Kenapa lah….

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa


Forgive the random outburst(s).

Walau beban kian sudah tidak dijingjing, masih ku rasa beratnya…

Nadia sms-ed me “Hey…fan! I heard that you’re hot stuff amongst the girls..Wow…boleh tahan…”
I couldn’t help but be curious. She refused to tell me her sources. But now that I know, I must pick carefully, I can only marry up till 4 at once… hahahah ignore that..

There’s this reality show called Catatan Ari Wibowo – Mencari Pembantu yang Terbaik. Its somewhat like the Idol series but this show is about a well recognized actor looking for the best maid. He will pay like 10 thousand a month to the winner to be his maid. The best thing about this show is that human emotions are captured very well. Indonesia being a poverty stricken country, the people there tend to be more appreciative of the little things. The tend to also get their priorities right. There was this woman who maid I mean made it to the quarter-finals and she was truly and inspiration. Donning a tudung, she said this, when asked about what she were to do with the 10 thousand, “I would want to build a mosque and a church in my village. I want my neighbours to not live in fear anymore and I just want us to live peacefully. I know there is know wrong religion and we should respect each other’s belief thus I would want to build a mosque and a church for my village.” She then wiped, in vain, the tears that were flowing from her reddened eyes.
Better than those lame love-based drama serials…

Wah suddenly i talk about something unrelated..
Lets do it again..

I miss this bugger.. dah lama tak jumpa..


And for my routine buat malukan-walau-dah-tak-malu pic.

We were at the class gathering at pizza hut. Wah.. $10 for baked cheese. so cheesy..

I think that’s it for now. I wanna go off to lala land.
Pahlawan Putih…