Tuesday, July 05, 2005

2 more deaths...

As i walked aimless home(contradicting) and meandered my way across tampines mall, i saw an opportunity of a life time. Okay maybe not. The Isqueeze station, all located around TM, near Giordano was available. So i thought why not. heh



Now i know, i dont mind going there everyday after school.
Photo courtesy of K700I.

That leads me to my next two topics.

While uploading that pic, i saw this one...



hahah Dikir's rendition Mickey Mouse. Combo of canang, maracass, tambourine cymbals and a lighter. kecioh... esp the fact that i choose to use the word rendition.. haha

Next up, my duniawi desires....

The BETTER cousin of K700i. Bloody.. maybe i should have listened to my mom when she said to wait for better phone... Dont you hate it when your parents are right.. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah kurang hajar nyer celaka nyer anak....

Still cant tag.. darn it.. MSN not working... Darn it... Hari ni masak macaroni soup.. DARN IT!!!!

Gi Jahanam...
Pohloewon Pooteh