Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Wah han hey...

Today was just another day. A day i worried away. Had resolutions which did not stay. Had fishcakes as hard as clay. Wah lan lay...

Went to my house to try out a pretzel recipe we will be doing for catering technology lab practical 8. Well it was okay. Cept i was bounded by a invisible force of lethargy.
They came out nice. Were delectible when hot.

Us tryna act sexy


Can do a commercial.


And im just about done with Catering Tech presentation. Its tommorow hor. Sian ah

Lets trackback to what i have been doing. Well for last week, most of the evenings were spent in school training for International Cultural night. Well it was an interesting experience dancing. Though i was described as kaku (stiff) esp my shoulders i had fun. I guess because i was allowed to shout my heart out while dancing. But reprecussions suck. And the make up that made my "profession-touch" make-up artist describe me as a drag. wah han hay....

Well usually after the practices, we would head to techno for a plate of fried empty calorie foods. heh. But on the 29th itself, i decided to be a bit dangerous. Went to starbucks instead. I guess i was rewarded orh. Really got to know true colours of some people. Best part was the laughing. So long never do that sia. Many times i was asking myself whether i was dreaming or not. If all goes well, we might even meet again for a Anti-drumming National Day Pot luck Picnic.
With diyana around, i dont think theres a need for fireworks to crack me up.

Then on saturday i went to SPH at Braddell. I enroled for a script writting workshop organised by Berita Harian, lead by Nadi putra (correct?). Getting myself in a whole new realm. Its interesting how different it is from writing lyrics. Its interesting how scripts give birth to stories with the aid of proper acting. An eye opener nonetheless. Just like the bunch i hung out with that day. Ili, most entertaining, most spontaneous, felt like partners in crime. Our group i guess had the best take at an out of the box storyline. Well its about a box lor.

Still so busy, Still so disconnected with school. And at times, before i venture to the land of dreams at night, i hope all the complications i am facing vanish at dawn break, just before my eyes open to greet life.

Note to self: Sleeping does not solve problems. Cept the 'lack of sleep' problem.

Now its difficult to get the song out of my head...

Hai telok belangah..lah namanya...
Pahlawan Putih