Friday, April 15, 2005

Maluuuuuu

I wish i could remove that embarrassing moment from my life.

After friday prayers i asked mom from money to buy carrots and bleach (Totally unrelated.). Listening to Ms Jade feat Timbaland and Nelly furtado - Ching ching chin, i stepped into the lift with the two bags of unrelated items. I thought the coast was clear and the doors were already partially shut anyway. That was when i got abit siaow. I was kuranghajarly mimicking (badly btw) rappers with the bleach as my mic while doing the hand movement thing. Abeh squeezed in a pull the pants like i got an itch thing. Basically it was funny till the door failed to close and instead open back with an auntie at the doorstep. She went "Whoa" as if she saw an elephant in the lift. then she laughed and smiled profusely. "You lancing ah? hahah"

Wah lau. Embarassing sia.
I shall be more alert the next time i plan to do my nonsenseses in the lift.

What about my ching ching ching?
Pahlawan Putih