Saturday, April 02, 2005

Time of month, again

No i do not participate in the shedding of the uterus lining. More like moulting in my case. Every two months at least once, my skin tends to go through a process similar to moulting. It probably is normal. Snowflakes never fail to fall at this time of the month. Pieces of skin larger that 5 cent coins can be peeled from my nose, my neck etc. It is adviced not to wear black at this point of time for clearly narcissitic reasons. The clean up, the bitch in the process. Thank god for the va-va-vacuum. Vroomm. But its not really that bad to the extent every where i go i leave a piece of me. ya heh.

Mengejar Matahari
A great indonesian movie. Director? Rudi Soedjarwo. The photography was excellent, equivilant to that of PGL. And to think the scenes never left the neighbourhood of 5 storey flats, intricate street distributions and 'moats' which lined them and were also rain collection devices. The storyline was also excellent. Simple yet believable. Parts of the movie i like the most is the way body language is captured and there's just no need for words. Oh and the photography was damn superb. Did i say that already? (emphasising) Just a very good movie.

Bila gue besar nanti, gue nak jadi sutradara.

Cant shake the feeling
Its still there and inevitably it makes me worry.
On a different feeling, i would say i enjoy the feeling that lingers after watching a good movie. Its like woah.

I dont think the previous song is wacky enough. New song.

Short sightedness
My degrees should be going up up and away! Been staring at needles and stitches and tips of paper cutters and watching tv barely 30cm away. Sigh. I need to go out more.

More vitamin A please!
Pahlawan Putih