Friday, April 01, 2005

Hey Mambo!

Only what?... 3 days since i got the file sharing program and already have no clue what to upload. Feeling wacky, i changed my blog song to Mambo Italiano. At first i thought of using the one by Dean Martin but it lacked wackyness compared to Rosemary Clooney's version. hahaha

The curried rice thing was a needle circumference away from disaster. Probably because of helfi. He's the one who messed with my mind convincing me dah cukup garam and got me distracted that therice burned a bit at the base. Yes in the end it was partially hangus and tawar takda garam. Now kids, we sure learnt a lesson now did we?

No distracting nyamuks in the kitchen.haha

Having weird dreams these days. In one i was looking through a mirror with blonde golden monkey mix hair. Center parting!. I also was skinny, probably used up all my money on cigarrettes and the tattoo on my neck instead of eating. I was in a tight flourescent adidas jacket mats like to wear. Brrrr.. what a dream.
I just had one where... um.. okay should not post it up here. but trust me. its weird just like how dreams are meant to be. its almost like you dont have to put 'weird' infront of the word dream cause its already understood.

Got a new project now.

Dont see myself getting a job in the period of next two months. bah hum bah.

My fingers should be bleeding in a few days. hum bah bah

Should be going with mamat and sobah to Ngee Ann Poly today for the Khatulistiwa meeting. Maybe also i wont if i got to do stuff. But im particularly curious about the tema(theme). Exciting...
especially since i've depended on drastic measures recently with my other affiliation. hum bah hum

I dunno whats up with Kembangan CC. Damn them. Called two months ago about my interest in joining their gamelan ensemble. Last month also i called in. The girl said(twice) she would pass my no. to the instructor. Well since then it has just been sound of crickets rubbing their hind legs in an attempt to aggravate the fact that the stopeed instructor hasnt called yet. Maybe its a sign.
Jeng jeng jeng...

Indonesian Idol on Fridays. They probably have been watching too much american idol in preparation. Lots of cliche and probably the judges are the numero uno culprits. Its entertaining ah but the weirdest part would be when a skimply dressed girl got the Tiket Mas (golden ticket) and her mother was greeting her outside with praises to God. The irony. heh

On this cold day sometimes i wished my house got water heater. Ever tried bathing with water you had to manually boil first? i have. hahah

Contributes to the # unemployed in sg,
Pahlawan Putih