Monday, April 04, 2005

Quite pissed

First time in a while.

sigh. No offence taken. Though somethings are just meant not to be blogged about. Its a prickly issue. All things have their -ves just like all society has theirs and so all humans.

Well...

Whats up with showing off man? And its okay if you show it off discreetly cos then it could be 50/50 and i wouldnt be as offend. But what-the-fullerton!
Story like this. In dikir its good to have a loud voice. I hope i do. Anyways the guy besides me sings facing me. You are encouraged to challange you vocal capabilties with the ones beside you but you most definately dont face them and give a statement "Hey mr-sing-so-soft. I'm louder then you!" What-the-fishy-fullerton! rite? Bloody. Other than that the Pentas training is going fine. But with randy and mr-i-shout-louder-than-you, things might go ugly.

On an unrelated subject, i wanna make a new T-shirt. You know those rasta Che guevera design? yea something like that but with a different person on it.

Dont mess with me.

I'll mess with your freaking-fullerton mind
Pahlawan