Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Coincidentally a coincidence

Remember the previous post where i mentioned Garfield? Weird thing was that on the same day while channel surfing, Kids central was playing garfield. Garfield was playing the Pied Piper. found it entertaining cos the whole story ryhmed.


After the first dye, my hands turned orange-red. I didnt mind it at all and was looking forward to people who didnt know what i did to acheive the drippy red stains. Planned to make up stories and see how many i can manage to do. Examples "Semalam ada kenduri. Aku rewang tolong masak Ayam Masak Merah" or "I'm working at a factory packaging henna" or "i robbed a bank and was red handed" hahaha. Unfortunately it was coincidentally shortlived. I needed my hands to be cleaned for an important reason. Soap doesnt usually works. When in sec 4 we found out bleach was a more effective alternative.

Lots more stuff happened that made me look back with my eye brows poised in wonder( a bit like The ROCK's trademark). Something's fishy. hmmm

I've noticed a pattern in my pathetic life. It goes like this. When i imagine things to happen. It wont happen. Like let say going on a fishing trip. If i imagine it to be a clear sunny day and there be lots of catch, well something other than that will happen. So i found a way to ensure the fishing trip would be enjoyable. I would take a few minutes to imagine every possible disaster that could happen thus what ever i imagine, it wont happen. Confused? so am i. Thus i am the pessimist that i am. It helps the karma/qada' dan qadar. hahaha as if. but it really works.

Hope i get that assignment. Darn it. $100 per hour. the shiet. Actually i dont mind any as long as i get it. Dont ask.

Gonna finish up my tie and dye asap and go do some other stuff.

Roti+Cheese+Curry. Masyaallah.

Kawarasan melarikannya diri dari ku,
Pahlawan