Saturday, April 30, 2005

Kembalilah ku bertahta...

(Firstly let me ask that whatever that is written here be kept here. Take it as i never said anything.)

Im back...
Just finished sleeping for 7 hours. Last night ended up lepaking too. I enjoy lepaking or actually just a gathering cos it the time you really get to know people. Like i told Siddiq, i sit quietly, observing people and try to figure out their backgrounds. Know your enemy and the victory is yours - Sun Tzu's Art of War.
One of the two nights ago we were asked what we felt about each an every person sitting at the table -first impressions and all. Who we liked, who we feel are our role models. Nothing new, i was described as a pendiam. Usually starts this way then slowly i'll get more open. Like it took me a year in Tumpat.

About tumpat, i have stopped going for trainings. i feel used and am still in part of the boycott. The thing that really pissed the neraka hutomah out of me was after i stomped out of the CC half way through practice, Dapi still has the audacity to ask me for a set of lyrics. Kadang kala kalau terlalu jaga hati orang sangat boleh mencetuskan masalah tertentu, tapi kalau tak jaga hati terus ibarat menjabat tangan dengan pelacur di malam hari... Im waiting for dapi to just die ah. Then maybe tumpat can start crawling again. Buat aper ada ketua buta?

Because of this my blood Mee kuah content is low. Aku rindu mamak nyer mee goreng jugak kat Haig road. Aku rindu jamming dengan the guys especial Suhardi and Indrah. Indrah singing "Mengapa tak seindah dulu". sigh

Back to pentas. The audience was the bomb. When we were performing it was almost like they were lauging at ten seconds intervals. The rough story is like this.
Tipah is a tom boy. She has 3 guy friends Din, Usop and Bob. Din, who was Tipah;s chilhood love was kidnapped by Pirates/thieves when they were small. Then Tipah was mocked about not being like 'other girls'. So she went to a transformation and both Usop and Bob got attracted. So Tipah was in a dilemma. So she ran away to a cave where fairies dwell there and danced for her. Then PST came in...

We were the penyamuns/pirates. Our entrance was the most lepak shite. We finished robbing and was making our way back to the gua. We came down from the auditorium stealing stupid stuff. I brought a fan from home lah. Most didnt bring anything so they had to borrow from the school like fire extinguisher the big tong sampah. I cried laughing when Aiman came up and did a cik leh impression for the deaf. He had really pink cheeks and a tahi lalat and i told him to finish it of with lipstick. He chose pink lah. (We all had to be made up but Aiman's the weirdest) Aiseman. Salute to aiman. Recalling this i forgot what else was funny.

I think i've done around ten times already but i would like to Thank Raq again for taking pics for me. Sorry the bad seats. How was it like to see your cousin like that? hahah


Di Atas Pentas..na na na na na

PST. I look like girl. CIS burger betol.

Fid and Sidiq giving the President a love bite.


After all those days, i can finally put my finger on some people. After the show, in the toilet, three guys meticulously doing their hair. When i asked, they say they were going back home. Fishy Fishballs!!! Hotak dorang ah.
Then PST had to push our platform up the the stupeed steep road and go one whole stupeed round cos the door was too small. Mind you only three guys(the sincere hard working ones) before i pulled aiman to help out. Sweating it out while stupeed individuals did their stupeed hair. Mak kau macam gay.

This is when you can tell the true blue dikirians and the people who are in it for the lime light. One of the three guys also had this habit of looking at the germ across the sea and not the elephant an inch from his face. Kuman di seberang laut di besar besarkan, Gajah di depan tak nampak. So many who try to lead, competing. Bah hum bah i say.
Tatatertib tak betol nak dorong langkah kumpulan.

Person 'A'. I would like to get to know you. You intrigue me. You may have all the answers to my queries. And you can answer them even without a word. I find myself amazed at every myth, about you, you dissolve. I would like to lie blanketed by stars, marinating in moon light with you having a proper conversation. I want to know more everytime you drop a glance at me. I want to be transported in you gaze. I want to love you. Wont you allow me 'A'?
Why worry? theres no person 'B' ...

On other things...

Hafez's Testimonial
"a laidback relaxed type of person who
dont give two hoots abt wats goin ard
him but can be quite a perfectionist if
he's doin things he takes pleasure in...

so irfan, did i hit the spot what ive just
describe about ya? :)"


Well how to say ah. Partially correct maybe? keke. I am a hypocrite (come and hate me), split personalities when with different groups of people. Its just natural. Laidback? relaxed? i try to be but i havent reached that yet. In my quiet periods of contemplation, i worry alot. About anything and everything. I DO care about whats going around me even though i may seem indifferent sometimes.
Again I try to make things perfect but i know there can never be such a thing. I also try to keep it real and not expect much. Am is mentally prepared cos theres always things that could happen.
And it would be hard to fit me in a spot. Im more like a the intricate carvings on the keris. Everychanging. Adapting in everyway.

The forty days is up btw, i think.
Helfi told me i might die on friday cos i was born on friday. I got chills when he took out this big calendar book thing and i found out i was born on friday. Fridays have this significance in Islam. How?
Well nothing actually. I just want to change. for the better before the birds chirp no more for me.

Im in the middle of two poems i have not end. Oh Procastination why have you come?

Listening to Hetty Koes Endang's Seruling Bambu gets me in this depressed mood/mode.

Malay soon...
Pahlawan Putih