Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Sumpah tak bedek! [in primary school kid tone]

Once again, it has been proven that most auties and makciks find me attractive.
I just finished my last test for the week. Felt like rewarding myself so i headed to Burger King to get one of their scrumptious toxic laden breakfast meal. A makcik in tudung with the Burger King uniform took my order. She smiled quite a whole lot. Paid and waited. While she rolled the tops of the paper carriers, she whispered to me discreetly that she placed an extra bag of hash browns. Justifying it by saying its almost lunch and no one would probably want it. I smiled. She smiled back requesting me to keep mum about it or she might be fired if the manager found out. I gave a short laugh and said "Terima Kasih Cik".

Personally i wouldnt mind marrying an older woman. The prophet married a 40 yr old though he was much younger. Bottomline is im only 17 and should not be talking about marriage. heh

My blog looks gothic. All most like im a black metal dude. The malayness also. haha.. I'm not sure why either. Putih berlumuran merah. Hati berparutan luka. Jiwangness not compatible with me.
(Btw im not a black metal dude.)

Heard that there are no sheeps for tomorrow. Maybe God put forth a miracle for them. One more day one earth. haha. Some of my non muslim conterparts thinks its gross and all that. I also have a hard time explaining to them and convincing them its not brutal or inhumane. Its natural thing. Just that we're doing the slaugther in public. At least then you know where your meat came from. But with the spewing of blood and sharp machettes, people often misunderstand. So its up to us to explain.
Brutal should be reserved for thaipusam. Metal hooks through flesh? brrr.

Tomorrow,
Sheeps: Alhammdulillah

i reheated the karipap 3 times already. Preoccupied with this post. Its cold again.

TING!
Pahlawan Putih