Saturday, January 08, 2005

I m about to head for the sheets.

but first a re-cap of what i did today.

Today seemed like an almost normally perfect iwouldntmindeverydaybeingliketoday day. Started of with the twilight zone aka under the bed.
Then did this template.
After that finished up the detail on the canang frame.
Took a nap in the beautifully cool weather.
I remembered waking up.
Then falling back asleep. And it was like being cradled by the clouds. If your lucky, nice naps like this is a once a year affair.
After which i experimented with roti john.
Then i had a great idea.
Started sandpapering the muh yellow bike to make it rust free. then polish semangatly and all. Probably be going to school on my bike from monday onwards. So yeah.. 9-11pm at the corridor spending quality time with my bike. Then took a bath to rid all the oil and sht. and now im here.
Tomorrow i planned to get some glue for my sandal, spray paints & new tyre to restore my bike.
However Hafez ask me along to go watch Gempaq a dikir comp. To think of it i never have been a spectator to a dikir comp that i am not participating in. So still pending.
Adiosa
Palawawana Putiha