Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Hey

When it seems to be going downhill, Something just happens to make things better.

It was like shit!, on one day and whoa, we could be on to something here on the next. Yesterday we met earlier to repair and restore an old canang set. Nails, saw, hammer, file, sand paper... etc. We did paint another one before this, but that was before pple started leaving. An this one was certainly a bigger more mengeratkan project. All is left to do is the corak. You can guess who's job is to do that. Yesterday, everyone who mattered showed up. We did improve on the set. But still there was too much playing afool.

I m still skeptical. Cos among us, some people look for glamour when they themself tell us, yup TELL us not to do this kinda shit. But so fucked up. Semua Abang abang ye-ye. Action jer lebih.

And yes, the competition has moved to 30th jan. Good as its after my term test so nothing would be that affected.

We all know we want to be able to reach out and just have a touch of glory. We all want to hope. We want to believe we can. But the history of how things already have come to be, we dont want to be dissapointed again. So we are spirited but not fully there yet.

I think aunties and makciks have a thing with me. hehe.. Makcik at business canteen usually gives me more lauk then other people. Maybe cos i m a nice guy. heh. then the auntie at the make shift canteen called me a Yan tau. It was definately different from from the usual "lai handsome what you want" or "Yes pretty girl" thing. her tone was sorta suprised. Stop, if you think im being full of my self. During CSAS Mrs ong told me that if older generation thinks your pleasant, its a good sign and that your naturally nice. bwahahah. Noora told me the other day to that i my clothes will project a good image on future mother in-laws. hahaha Is that the image i really have?

More time for improvement
Pahlawan Putih