Saturday, January 01, 2005

On the 1st Happy Birthday Jas.

On the 2nd Happy Birthday Dina.



Received noora's msg and hastily did this. Last minutes. But it was quite okay since i planned already what to do. Sorry i could stay longer. Noora's cobbler was good. Cansellmakemoremoneythenmakesomemorecobblermaybewithkiwiallthatthenretire.

I have so many things going on today. Argh. I nearly forgot i had lab tomorrow. Maths and Basic food and nutrition test on tuesday. And maths is still the unknown realm. HOW?
I need recheck/confirm/recheck/recheck(x infinity) and then send the lyrics.

Yesterday after dina's party, i headed to the mosque to meet up with helfi. Sat in the office cracking our heads till late. Ard 1? headed home, edit somemore then type into word. Had a nice chat with kakak kirah. Then, 4am!!!! Now my head tidak keruan.

For my next birthday can i get a Kamus Dewan Besar? At the mosque there was on that was really thick but it was useful.

Lega seketika.

Pressure on me
Pahlawan