Monday, January 03, 2005

Sunday

The day started of with me being infront of the computer rechecking the lyrics. With the help of adi and ardi, my mistakes dikemukakan. Typos and wrong spelling. Hope my more then 10 hours infront of the comp, endless conversing on the phone updating lyrics, all that fliping through the kamus, researching a topic with sparing infomation, the sleepless nights worrying pays of. I just read the lyrics again. I think i may have been too ambitious. i'll work on it.
Went to Marine Parade CC at ard 8.30pm. Abit surprised to find out that only 3 groups signed up so far at that time. quite likely it'd be a one day comp.

Being at marine parade and all i decided to get my bowl of vietnamese beef noodles at parkway. i had this image that i was gonna meet noora, dina and azril. True enough. I hah?!-ed when they called me. Joined for late dinner.

Monday.
Was more okay then assumed it was going to be. Lab was fine.. And i got a 13 and a half over 15 for my Lab report i was whining about! I think like highest or something. So cool considering i thought i might have failed it.
Now at the back of my mind is my term test. Its in two weeks time.

There is gonna be dikir throughout this week. I'll see if i can manage. So yesterday's was okay execpt not all turned up ah. Penat aku pekik sendiri. And the comments about the lyrics... more like complaints. Its really not that easy to take critism from them that sound like "'Celempung'? Setahu aku Caklempung. Kau tukar 'a' lah jadi Celempang." and further uncalled for nonsense. Do you appreciate at all?
Tired by the end of it, i chilled at haig road for a while to ease my hunger. Rule: Never sit with indrah cos he'll end up blanja-ing. hehe. Murah hati. Other than needing to talk to someone, im okay. Yup, stressed but not suicidal. yet.

Been wanting to put up a "i feeling..." board up in my blog. It would tell me im feeling more of which race basically. So if i had it now, it would be "Im feeling..." "Javanese". yeah all the gamelan still in my system.

Pancaragam Jawa rocks.
Pahlawan Putih