Monday, January 17, 2005

Assalamualaikum

Hey. Yeah inactive for a while. Its not that i dont go online. Just no mood. Its the tests. Here...

Left the weekend aside to study but me being me. On sunday morning i had woken up with enthusiasm to go study at Changi Civil Service club. The only place where i could really study. But at around 11, Mr Muhd called. Yeah. Like wha...? He just came back from Australia on fri. Had a gathering at east coast park. Wanted to chat about some stuff. Weird enough he joined a balinese gamelan group 4 wks ago. So he was telling me about how coincidental, and he can share his experience. etc etc.

The matter of chit and chat was about my path. Im thinking of dropping my course. Only if i get into the NAFA teaching 4-course. I mean i have been lying to myself all this while. I know i would enjoy teaching and doing something else part time like gamelan or Dikir. This is my opportunity man. I hope my application successful. But the application only opens in march.
However i will contradict by saying i also hope the application wont be successful because i dont intent to wasted the first year i am commencing in TP doing Applied food science. But i hope i get it. huh?

Few days ago. While heading to the police post to report my lost matric card, there was a girl riding a bike who called my name. Anyone of you that girl? Pathway beside the road. I we were going the opposite direction. Then i saw the girl frown at me. Gave a puzzled look. Then after we passed each other then she called my name. Sorry ah it was dark and i dont know who you were. Own up now! hehe....

CSAS test, Maths and Basic Microbiology test done. Basic Nutrition and Food Science to go. Tawakal, tawakal. I try to revise at night 9pm-1am where my brain seems most active. Considered i take a nap in the afternoon.

Okay. I wanna go off and take that nap.

BTW. Recommended reads. Check it out. Podah was previously ridjal.org. Cool entertaining entries. Luthien also entertaining. -- hope yous guys dont mind me linking away.

Two more weeks?
Pahlawan Putih