Monday, September 27, 2004

Anyone else like to chew on Ikan bilis?

Mother gave me money yesterday to get clothes for raya. Reason is there's a sale at Metro Century Square. 29.95 for a cool shirt.

A good way to swim is to not have a snapped goggle strap.

I did it again. Just couldnt keep my hands still.



For her 23rd birthday.
"My inspiration is from the classic indian mango shape with bold strokes and intricate designs in the core. The violet and purple hues were blended in to create a flow of colour. Kirah's blog pretty much inspired the whole thing."
Thanks for liking it =D

Im currently in study week. Pretty much just lazing around first. When we entered they say this was the week we didnt have to go to school but i'm begining to think otherwise. I plan to make notes, go revise and practice but i seem to be more concerned with excersing. Dunno why.

Good job Irfan. Nice work curbing desire. -- My route home is laced with temptation. There's Macdonald, Burger King and the worst of them all... Long John Silver. Always thinking of the crisp shell and the boneless chicken breast[shrunk probably due to the Bird Flu hooha] the sweet flowy chilli sauce and the coleslaw. So everday i challenge myself so as not to waste money and settle with mom's cooking. I save money and am quite happy. If you focus, you can do it babey.

Ikan Bilis has lots of calcium.
Pahlawan Putih