Thursday, September 16, 2004


Trust me when i say i deserved it.



Muahaahaahaa....



Ceh slick ah. haha



Hmm...


As you can roughly see i have been messing around with my dad's camera.

Had a formal presentation just now. Totally lost the momentum as the powerpoint file didnt want to come out rite. It wouldnt be shocking if i fail Comm skill. But ya...Comm skills? wtbf. Now i've already seen Angel and Jasmine cry. Its kinda i dunno how to describe. Sorry again ah angel. Ahaha

My chest! argh it hurts. My abs [or lack thereof] painful. Coughing so painful. Raising arms also. Really made the best of the 1.50 i spent at Bedok Gym. ow.

Nenek collasped. Hope she doing fine. Visited her at rumah Cik Norli on Sunday. They had lots of disscussion what to do and found that it was best for her to go to GH that moment. If i had a say i would have waited for the next day cause it was very rushy. Dr Balkis came to check on her and mami gia was all nurse-ly mentioning really smoothly the names of the medicine she takes. To think of it i have an uncle and three aunts who are nurses. So weird. After tests and the brain scan, she was found to have a blood clot in the brain. Its still very surreal. At lost of words.
Got nostalgic while in the bus. I remember the time nenek babysitted the 3 elder ones. I remember the times she bathed me with this bar of soap in her hands and her noisy wooden trompah. I would have to hold the thin pipe to prevent from slipping. Hygiene is important to her and all.
Also i remember the time where we all sat watching TV. She would hold a cup of coffee in her hand and we would take crackers to dip it in there. Still remembered the show that was on. It was some story of soldiers dying just cause they looked up to the moon. i forgot what else. haha..
To summarise i cant thank my nenek enough. I never will. Now that reality begins to set in, i hope i do. This hari raya would be interesting...

Exams in ard Two weeks!
ARgh. Runs around in circles till i hit a wall.

I cant bend.
Pahlawan Putih