Thursday, September 02, 2004

Hello hello hello hello

Had two quizes today. Both chemistry papers. IT SUCKS TO KNOW WHAT YOUR MISTAKES WERE RIGHT AFTER THE QUIZ ITSELF. Jas tried to tell me what i did wrong during the test but i cant copy i dont know why. When i understand then i can copy or make the answer right. Good bye full marks.

I hope i revise well for my Egg and Dairy products test on monday.

I made a to do list which i didnt follow. I wanted so much to complete the lyrics before tomorrow but i dont think i will. AAAAAh

Going back to skool tomorrow i think. Belated teachers day. Mrs Lee deserves an explaination why i went into poly not JC.

Fun Facts about Fan.
My earphones. One side has the sponge while the other doesnt. So i can instantly tell which one to put in my reight and left ears respectively.

I didnt think it would rain today so i decided bring my swimming trunks so i could get wet before rugby training.



"I confessed with all my stupidity!" - weirdo

Something scary happened today. What if you knew someone who is always jovial then you see her in tears..
Im sorry i misinterpretated. I m sorry i cant apologise in person because of the shame i bear.

I've created a song that is totally nonsensical. it goes like this and sung like blues...
If only birds could fly,
The world would be such a beautiful place,
If only birds could fly,
so high up to the sky,
But they do fly,
And this world is wonderful afterall.


My Arabian roots take over. My Javan ones competes.
Pahlawan Putih