Monday, September 06, 2004

It Rained on a Monday.

Monday is a rugby training day.
It rained beautifully at around 4pm.
Perfect timing for perfect mud.
Dang i missed it.
I decided a nice warm bowl of Dumpling noodles to rolling like an insane bastard on the field. I suck but i dont intend to regret my decision.
There would be other days that rain.

I did a template for the powerpoint presentation project i have about FISH. I like it alot and i'm not sure why. So proud mun. Intending to interview a few fishmongers tomorrow for this assignment. hahah.

Andika's competition in 6 days. Decided it was not time for our Javan entiree yet so we are reserving and building our strenght up first. Ouh i have beem given resposibilities as a store manager. Woohoo. So EXCITING! [being sarcastic btw] Its okay. Got great ideas.
Hate it when i show up for practice and people like Adi karut, Adi juara and Indra with long sour faces [muke masam]. Its pretty tiring for me watching all the shit happening but to see the effects on the elder ones suck. Its getting worse. Sigh. However some people talk alot and all that comes out is basically shit and disrespect. Tengok dimana kau bertapak sebelum kau mengutuk. Jangan fikir awan sejengkal dari kepala kau darjatmu lebih tinggi dari yang lain. Curb that fucking arrogance.

Wondering why mega perdana's not gonna be at Suria's Studio. Want to attend the once in a lifetime event but its on the weekend before my semestral exams. Tickets pretty steep too.

Goodbye F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

Could you point me in the direction of love?
Pahlawan Putih