Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Salutations...

I dragged my feet to NTUC, Evergreen, and 3 popular outlets in Tampines. Hell. I cant find the pen that i am comfortable with. Its Pilot V Ball Fine. Dang tired of searching. fak. Now i'm here planning where next to look for that pen. Thinking of going to the warehouse or something to buy a big carton of those pens to last me till the day it runs out. heh. But seriously. I need that pen to do my exams man... HOW?

Haloscan doesnt like me.

Michael Bublé

The school library is so interesting. I loaned a CD. Dont know why i m into Jazz but woohoo. Most of the lyrics dont ryhme. Guess is a form of liberating expression. Can I Just Have One More Moondance With You My Love?

Ilhan came by as he wanted follow my mom, from his house. Hyper dude. He pronounces nenek as "mitmit".

Just had my Science in Food Preparation Lab test this afternoon. All i had to do was boil two eggs to show colour difference. Bertuah hah. The explaination i had to do flowed out like water. So freaky that i was revising the same thing before that. Freaky i tell you!

You give me fever!
Pahlawan Putih